Please note, when an event is sold out it is very difficult for us to reseat guests on the day as there are simply no seats available. Should you be suffering from a medical condition, it is strongly advised that you contact your doctor or health care professional to confirm that it is safe for you to attend the event. If your doctor or health care professional confirms it is unsafe for you to attend we would encourage you not to attend the event, however tickets will be non-refundable.
Should additional reseat allocation exist we will do our best on an event day to reseat guests. However, this cannot be guaranteed. Ticket reseats will be based on priority at the discretion of our Customer Engagement Team, not on a first come first serve basis. Should you require this service on an event day, please make the Customer Engagement Team aware at one of the following information points.
LEVEL 1 Information Point Locations:
- Information Booth at Block 108
- Information Booth at Block 137
- Information Booth at Gate G (Block 104)
- Information Booth at Gate H (Block 140)
LEVEL 2 Information Point Locations:
- Member Services Booth at Block 212
- Member Services Booth at Block 242
LEVEL 5 Information Point Locations:
- Information Booth at Block 514
- Information Booth at Block 539