- Posters/signs must be no bigger than A3 size or have electronic, LED, or battery operated elements (No lights, fairy lights, poles or sticks are permitted either)
- Small quantities or food and sealed water bottles are permitted, please note we have water fountains available inside the venue.
- Bags DO NOT need to be clear but do need to be within our size restrictions of no bigger than an A4 piece of paper.
- No Electric fans, paper fans are permitted.
- No Batteries.
- Power banks are permitted (providing they fit into our allowed bag size).
- Binoculars are permitted (providing they fit within our allowed bag size).
- Headbands are permitted.
Merchandise & BTS Studio
The location and timings will be confirmed shortly, we will be updating the maps of these ahead of the event.
- Lightstick version 3 will be in use for this event (the same lightstick that was used at The O2 in October 2018)
Small personal use cameras including Polaroids are permitted however cameras with interchangeable lenses that professionals use will not be allowed.
LIVE STREAMING, GoPro’s or any other recording devices will not be permitted either.
Tickets will be sent out 2-3 weeks prior to the event taking place.
What do I do if I have a problem with my ticket on the day?
You can visit the ticket office. Please note that we cannot guarantee entry for ANY tickets purchased through 3rd party resellers. Only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster or Wembley Stadium directly are guaranteed to be valid.
As a policy, guests under 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at all events at Wembley Stadium connected by EE.
For concerts, we advise that guests 5 and under do not attend due to safety concerns.
For all events, guests 2 and under are not permitted to attend due to safety concerns.
Can I bring extra banners to distribute to other fans?
We recommend that fans organise sharing banners amongst themselves in advance. Please note all banners must comply with Wembley Stadium policy. Wembley Stadium and Live Nation will not permit a person to enter with large numbers of signs or banners. Please remember to treat your fellow fans respectfully, and not to litter.
Can I bring a gift for the band to the show?
There will be no gift drop-off and band gifts will not be able to be brought into the show.
What time can I arrive at the Stadium?
The Wembley area has cafés and shops that will be open on the day of the show. Camping in the vicinity is PROHIBITED and anyone found in the areas overnight will be asked to leave.
Do I need Photo ID to get into the stadium?
It’s always safest to have Photo Identification on you. You will need the Credit or Debit card (or a photocopy of the same) that purchased the ticket in order to collect a pre-purchased ticket at the box office.