All applicants to the Travel Club agree to checks being made with the police and other relevant authorities. This is to ensure the integrity of the membership scheme and to help maintain the safety and security of travelling members. The security check also helps ensure that tickets are not distributed to banned members.
If you inform us of any Relevant Offence when you apply and you are subsequently excluded from becoming a Member, you will receive a full refund of your membership fee and any match ticket(s) purchased. If you fail to inform us, you will not be entitled to a refund.
A Relevant Offence includes but is not limited to:
- Any football related offence including ticket touting.
- Any offence involving violence or the threat of violence to person(s) or property.
- Any public order offence.
- Any offence relating to drunkenness.
- Any offence relating to offensive weapons or firearms.
- Any racial or racially aggravated offence.
- Any offence involving harassment.
- Any offence relating to Class A drugs.
- Any offence under The Sexual Offences Act 2003 or the protection of Children Act 1978.
For more information related the security checks please read our terms and conditions here.