COVID-19 Spectator Code of Conduct
Wembley National Stadium Limited (“WNSL”) is committed to as far as possible ensuring the health and safety of Spectators, and to providing as safe and suitable an environment as possible during this COVID-19 pandemic. In order to do this, all Spectators must behave in a safe and responsible manner at all times. By attending an event at Wembley Stadium, you are agreeing to comply with this COVID-19 Spectator Code of Conduct.
However, it is impossible for WNSL to completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19. Therefore, if you are not willing to comply with this Code of Conduct or you feel uncomfortable with the risk of you attending an event at Wembley Stadium, you should not attend.
Any breach of this Code of Conduct may result in you being removed from the stadium and may result in a ban or suspension from attending future events at Wembley Stadium.
In order to assist our staff and stewards to keep everyone safe, and to help protect you and your fellow Spectators, you are kindly requested to comply with the following:
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or if anybody in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or if you are otherwise self-isolating (either due to a recent positive COVID-19 test or otherwise), you must not attend the event at Wembley Stadium. Please also follow all government guidance in respect of testing and self-isolation, details of which can be found here
- Arrive at least one hour before kick-off to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- All ticket holders are prohibited from bringing any bag into the stadium unless it adheres Wembley Stadium regulations. Details of Wembley’s restricted bag policy can be found here.
- Please ensure that you wear a face covering at all times, even when seated in the stadium bowl. If you (or a member of your group) are exempt for medical reasons from wearing a face covering, please contact our Customer Engagement Team in advance of the event, details of which can be found here, to arrange the collection of a ‘face covering exempt’ lanyard on event day. Proof of your medical exemption will have to be produced upon arrival on event day. Please speak to a member of our Customer Engagement Team, or one of our stewards on arrival, as they will be able to direct you to the collection point.
- At all times and in all parts of the stadium, including toilets and concessions, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble wherever possible.
- Remain in your allocated seat wherever possible. If you do need to leave, wait until the gangway is clear or step into one of our new dedicated passing bays to allow others to move safely past you. Always follow the signs or instructions from our stewards indicating which way to go.
- Whilst on the stadium’s internal concourse, please be aware of the movements of others at all times. When moving past other Spectators generally, please avoid face to face contact wherever possible.
- Maintain good hand hygiene and use the sanitiser dispensers provided.
- Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble and take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
- Be aware that all payments inside the stadium are contactless; no cash will be taken.
- When travelling to and from the stadium, please follow all guidance and rules in respect of the use of public transport, details of which can be found here.
- Please follow all instructions and signage in the stadium, including instructions from our stewards and other stadium personnel.
If you are the ‘lead booker’ please ensure that all individuals in your group have read and understand this Spectator Code of Conduct.
If you need any help or feel unwell when you are in the stadium, go to the nearest first aid point or seek support from our Customer Engagement Team, or one of our stewards, who will be happy to help. For further information, click here to visit our Spectator portal.
WNSL reserves the right to update this Code of Conduct from time to time. Any updates will be made available on our website or otherwise communicated to you.
Thank you for your help in keeping everyone safe and we hope that you enjoy your time with us.
Wembley Stadium connected by EE