Sunday 30th May 2021 | KO – 3pm
The stadium ticket offices will be open from 11am.
Blackpool – WEST
Lincoln City – EAST
TFL Travel Advice
A special service is operating on the Met Line so please check your journey with the TFL journey planner here before you travel.
Fans traveling by train to King’s Cross.
Use Victoria line services to Green Park and change for Jubilee line services to Wembley Park.
Fans traveling by train to Euston.
Use London Overground services to Wembley Central.
Alternatively use Victoria line services to Green Park and change for Jubilee line services to Wembley Park.
Fans planning to park at a London Underground station car park north of Wembley Park on the Metropolitan line be advised that on Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 May, after 1830 each day, and on Bank Holiday Monday 31 May, between 1200 and 1700, there will be no train service on the whole line.
Fans planning to park at Stanmore station car park be advised that the car park will be closed over the bank holiday weekend.
- We ask that you wear a face covering over your nose and mouth (unless you are exempt for age, health or accessibility reasons) and that you maintain social distancing where possible. Please check our safer travel guidance for more information
- Customers requiring accessible journeys, please use the TfL Go app, our Journey Planner or our Step Free Guide for Tube and DLR services to plan a suitable route
- Sections of the transport network will be busy. Leave plenty of time to get to and from the venue. At some stations there will be queuing, and one-way systems in place
- Please expect to queue for longer than usual to enter stations after the match to maintain social distancing
- check before you travel, particularly if looking to make onward connections from central London after the match
Wembley Parking & Blue Badge Parking
Parking facilities which are available around Wembley Stadium connected by EE are managed and operated by Wembley Park. It is recommended that any guests wishing to drive to the stadium only use the Official Wembley Stadium Car Parks which are operated and managed by Wembley Park. To reserve your space please visit here. To avoid disappointment, please re-book your space early.
Wembley Stadium can confirm that no alcohol will be permitted in general admission areas at the upcoming Non-league Finals Day or EFL Play-off Finals following confirmation from the UK Government.
Under UK Government guidelines, alcohol can only currently be served in hospitality settings such as pubs or bars where both seated areas and table service are in operation due to social distancing protocols. The details are outlined in both the UK Government’s ‘roadmap out of lockdown’ and Sports Grounds Safety Authority’s ‘Guide to Safety and Sports Grounds’.
Wembley Stadium’s general admission areas do not have tables, chairs or operate table service, and therefore we are not permitted to serve alcohol in these areas for these fixtures.
The FA and Wembley Stadium hope that having these protocols in place will help towards returning to normal for all supporters and venues in the near future.
Wembley is now cashless
Please note - Wembley Stadium is now cashless! Contactless & SmartPay payments will be accepted at all kiosks.
Pay quicker, go cashless.
Bag policy and prohibited items
Please note, no food and drink is permitted inside the stadium and we do have a restricted bag policy in place. For full information, please click here.