Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour Updated FAQs – UK
Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour has added another two nights at Wembley Stadium in London on 19 and 20 August, 2024. A limited number of fans who previously registered for shows in London will be selected for an opportunity to access to the sale and will receive notifications via email starting from Tuesday, 14 November, 2023.
For Ticketmaster FAQs click here https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/16284744793361
For AXS FAQs click here https://www.axs.com/taylorswiftuktourfaq
How do I purchase tickets for the London shows on 19 & 20 August 2024 in the sale?
Tickets will be available to purchase via the Ticketmaster & AXS websites, and access code holders will have the opportunity to purchase tickets starting at approximately the following times and dates:
Monday 19 August: On-sale 14 November 2023 at 2pm local time
Tuesday 20 August: On-sale 15 November 2023 at 2pm local time
Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while currently available inventory lasts. It’s a simple, standard purchase process and the steps below will help you navigate your search and purpose.
Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour is ticketed by both Ticketmaster and AXS In the UK. We expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available. Please note, receiving a purchase link and code does not guarantee you tickets.
Ticket availability is limited. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
If you are selected to receive a purchase link, you will receive an email from Ticketmaster or AXS. The email will include timing details, a link to where the ticket sale will occur and your unique access code. The ticket sales will begin per the schedule above and will continue while currently available inventory lasts.
Sign-in to your Ticketmaster or AXS Account in advance. Know your Ticketmaster or AXS password, or reset your password in advance.
For a faster checkout, make sure you have a valid credit card with updated billing information in your account.
When tickets go on sale:
- Click the link(s) to the event page(s) for the show(s) you're eligible to access.
- Verify your email address to enter the waiting room.
- Enter your unique access code. Should you receive an error, double-check you entered the access code exactly as it appears in this email.
- For the best chance to secure tickets, take a moment to select the ticket types and quantity that are right for you before you initiate a search.
- Do not refresh the page during this time.
- When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window on one device only. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors. Do not refresh the page during this time.
- You may not purchase more than four (4) tickets.
- Once you have selected tickets, log in to your account using the account credentials associated with this e-mail address.
- For a faster checkout, make sure your billing address and credit card information is up to date prior to the sale.
Do I have more chance of getting a ticket the earlier I registered?
No, registering early during the registration window will not give you any advantage, as long as you registered before the registration window closed.
Please note, registration does not guarantee access to the sale, or to tickets. We expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available.
A limited number of fans will get access to the sale, and the others will be put on the waitlist. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while current available inventory lasts.
Are The UK Shows ‘Lead Booker’ Events?
Per the current terms and conditions of sale for tickets purchased for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour shows in the UK, there is not a requirement for the lead booker to be present and attend the show alongside their accompanying ticketholders. Please note that this applies to shows in the UK only.
How Can I Resell My Tickets?
Ticket resale is currently available via the official resale facilities provided by the official ticket agents (Ticketmaster and AXS in the UK) for the following shows:
Fri 21-Jun London, Wembley Stadium
Sat 22-Jun London, Wembley Stadium
Sun 23-Jun London, Wembley Stadium
Fri 16-Aug London, Wembley Stadium
Sat 17-Aug London, Wembley Stadium
Sun 18-Aug London, Wembley Stadium
For the London shows on 19 August 2024 and 20 August 2024, ticketholders will be able to resell their tickets beginning 20 November 2023 via the official resale facilities provided by the official ticket agents, being Ticketmaster and AXS in the UK.
Ticketholders can resell any or all of their tickets, including the lead booker ticket.
Through the official resale facilities, ticket resale prices are capped to help combat the inflation of ticket prices and put a stop to ticket touting and bots.
Purchasing tickets via the official resale facilities also ensures that the ticket you are purchasing is genuine. As set out in the terms and conditions of sale, any tickets found to be purchased via resale on the non-official secondary market will not be valid for entry into the concerts and will be cancelled. Therefore, we strongly advise that you sell and purchase your tickets via the official ticket agents.
Can I Resell My VIP Tickets?
Ticketholders can resell their VIP package tickets via the official resale facilities provided by the official ticket agents, being Ticketmaster and AXS in the UK.
If a ticketholder decides to sell their package tickets, please note that all package contents (including merchandise) will also be transferred to the resale buyer.
Can I Transfer My Tickets?
In addition to the official resale facilities, fans will also be able to transfer their tickets via their approved ticket agent’s app or website, to share tickets with friends and family who are also attending the concert.
Ticket transfer will be made available much closer to the date of the shows and fans will be notified by email when ticket transfer is available.
Fans will then be able transfer all of their tickets, including the lead booker ticket.
For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions of sale published on the website of your official ticket agent.
Tickets Have Gone On Sale, I Registered And Never Received My Access Code?
Registering does not guarantee you will receive a code nor that you will have the ability to purchase tickets. Please note, we expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
Can I Transfer My Access Code To Someone Else?
No, codes are non-transferable and should not be shared. Codes are also only valid to purchase up to the advised ticket limit, subject to availability.
I Have Access Requirements, How Do I Register For Tickets?
For accessible tickets, you do not need to complete the registration. Please visit THIS LINK for information on how to purchase accessible tickets at Wembley Stadium.
We no longer have any tickets remaining for sale for disabled access guests for Taylor Swift on Monday 19th August.
We no longer have any tickets remaining for sale for disabled access guests for Taylor Swift on Tuesday 20th August.
What Are The Age Restrictions For The Event?
No under 5s. No under 14s on the pitch. All under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
Can I Enter Multiple Codes?
No. Only one code can be processed during each transaction. Separate transactions will be required for each access code held. Due to demand, all events have a ticket limit to allow more fans like you to get tickets.
What Happens If I'm On The Waiting List?
If you move off the waiting list, you will receive an email containing your access code details and where to access the relevant ticket sale. Keep in mind, your notification may come at any time after ticket sales begin per the schedule above. When notified, your email will include:
- A link to the on-sale
- Your unique access code
Purchasers are held to a ticket limit of 4 (four).
Please note: getting off the waitlist does not guarantee access to tickets. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while currently available inventory lasts.
Terms And Conditions
1. Your ticket(s) are digital mobile tickets that will be delivered in the lead up to the
show to the ticket agent’s app/your account which you will be instructed to
download to your smart device.
2. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the event organisers.
3. Each ticket holder must be in possession of their ticket on their smart device.
4. Your ticket(s) are sold by the event organisers directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
5. Your ticket(s) will immediately become invalid if resold or offered for sale unless the sale is through the official ticket agent fan to fan exchange. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket via unauthorized outlets renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of (four) 4 per access code and customer.
7. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents (Ticketmaster, AXS, and official venue ticket agents) are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
8. You will need to use a mobile smartphone to access tickets.
9. You may be required as a condition of entry, to comply with any Covid 19 regulations, restrictions and/or entry requirements imposed at the time of the concert by the event organiser or relevant authority (and the event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the event if these are not complied with).
VIP Package Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges under any circumstances.
- The artist, show and venue reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
- VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser on any primary outlet or authorised reseller. Offer not valid if purchased outside of any primary outlet or authorized reseller.
- ** Very Important ** - VIP merchandise will not be shipped outside of the UK under any circumstances – no exceptions. If you are not a resident of UK and you have purchased a VIP Package, then an alternative local merchandise collection location will be provided in UK. Non-residents will be contacted in advance of the show date with additional local merchandise collection details.
- VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry.
- Delivery of VIP merchandise can occur after event date. Please make sure to consider this before you decide to purchase a package.
- For general questions and inquiries, please contact VIP Customer Service at: email@example.com. Please make sure to clearly indicate what city and show date you are inquiring about when e-mailing customer service.