If you suffer from acrophobia, we strongly suggest that you purchase tickets for your event here at Wembley Stadium connected by EE on Level 1 or 2 (any block number starting with 1 or 2.)
Guests suffering from acrophobia can find it incredibly difficult if located on Level 5 (any block starting with 5.). If you have already purchased tickets for level 5 and suffer from acrophobia we would encourage you to follow the following process.
- Contact your doctor or health care professional to ensure you are fit to attend the event at Wembley Stadium connected by EE. This is strongly advised, Wembley Stadium connected by EE cannot provide medical advice to guests prior to an event.
Please note, when an event is sold out it is very difficult for us to reseat guests on the day as there are simply no seats available. Should you be suffering from acrophobia or any other medical condition, it is strongly advised that you contact your doctor or health care professional to confirm that it is safe for you to attend the event. If your doctor or health care professional confirms it is unsafe for you to attend we would encourage you not to attend the event, however tickets will be non-refundable.
Whilst we will do our best on an event day to reseat guest, as highlighted above this cannot be guaranteed. Should additional reseat allocation exist, this will be based on priority not first come first serve. Should you require this service on an event day, please make the Guest Services team aware at one of the following information points.
Information Point Facilities
- Loan of Assisted Listening Devices and Wheelchairs
- Young Visitor Wristbands
- First Visit Certificates and Stickers
- Lost and Found Claims
- General Information on Transport and local Facilities
- Questions and Feedback
Level 1 Seats (Your Block number starts with 1.)
- Information Booth at Block 108
- Information Booth at Block 137
- Information Booth at Gate G
- Information Booth at Gate F
Level 2 Seats (Your Block number or suite starts with 2, 3 or 4)
- Member Services Booth at 242
- Member Services Booth at 212
Level 5 Seats (Your Block number starts with 5.)
- Information Booth at 514
- Information Booth at 539