Should you be looking to purchase accessible tickets for an upcoming event at Wembley Stadium connected by EE, we kindly ask that you follow this process.
1. Please send us your proof of eligibility via email:
Accepted proof of eligibility for accessible seating:
- A statement of higher or middle rate disability living allowance (DLA)
- Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Qualifying annual uprating letter
- The Access Card (Details available from www.accesscard.org.uk)
- Registration document which certifies that you are Registered Blind or Partially Sighted
- Veterans Agency letter confirming War Disablement Pension
- A personal letter outlining your access requirements from your hospital specialist (within reasonable date)
- If resident outside of UK please use equivalent documentation
2. To book your tickets, please call our ticketing team on 0800 093 0824. Alternatively, please visit thefa.signvideo.net - You can read more about our SignVideo and BSL service here: Services for the hard of hearing or deaf. Our offices are open Monday - Friday, 10am-5pm. If your concert or match goes on sale or presale earlier than 10am, then our lines will be open from the earlier time.
For all AC/DC disabled access ticketing information please click here
IMPORTANT: If you have previously purchased tickets with us and already have a customer number, you do not need to send in proof of disability again. If you cannot remember your customer number, we can look it up when you call.